- Detailed philosophical guides
- Ideas for wonderpondering
- Guide to making your own scenes
- Lesson plans and resources for using Wonder Ponder in the classroom
- Specific resources for language learning
Enter your email address and message and submit. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Introduce tu correo electrónico y mensaje, y pulsa Submit / Enviar. Nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
24 Calle de Pizarro
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, 28004
+34 91 559 6546
Wonder Ponder, Visual Philosophy for Children, is an imprint specialising in products for fun and engaging thinking. This website provides accompanying material to our Wonder Ponder boxes, including guides for children, parents and mediators, ideas for wonderpondering and fun games and activities. It is also a platform for sharing your very own Wonder Ponder content and ideas.