Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of sale
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you decide to use The Wonder Ponder shop. The below terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) apply to your use of this Wonder Ponder shop and to any purchases you make through the Wonder Ponder shop.
This site is operated by Traje de Lobo SL (registered Tax ID Code B-87050993, VAT number ES 87050993) from its registered address at San Crispín 6, 3B. 28011 Madrid, Spain.
Purchasing Wonder Ponder Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Wonder Ponder shop; and
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products.Traje de Lobo SL reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Traje de Lobo SL.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on The Wonder Ponder shop. The Wonder Ponder shop takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on The Wonder Ponder online shop are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto The Wonder Ponder online store. Although every effort is made to keep The Wonder Ponder online shop as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Wonder Ponder will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Wonder Ponder will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Wonder Ponder only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Wonder Ponder may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within SEVEN (7) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Wonder Ponder will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt.
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods to Wonder Ponder by contacting us by email (email@example.com, 00 34 91 559 6546 or post (Wonder Ponder. Traje de Lobo, SL. San Crispín 6, 3B. 28011 Madrid, Spain).
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- Your bank details so we can return any amounts due.
If you are returning the goods by post please note:
- It may take up to 10 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our Contact page and our About page.
Wonder Ponder reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Wonder Ponder online shop (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Wonder Ponder shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Won^der Ponder online shop (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Wonder Ponder online shop.
- If Wonder Ponder should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.
- If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Spanish law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Spanish courts.